WHO ARE THE DISCOUNTS FOR?
- Holders of a Family Card will be charged 50% upon presentation of the Family Card. discount for visiting the museum, 20 percent. - for education, excursions and events organized by the museum.
- Pupils, students who have submitted an Lithuanian, EU or international ISIC certificate and teachers with an international ITIC certificate, seniors with a European Youth Card, cinematographers, students of the Conservatory, the National Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis School of Arts, soldiers of the permanent compulsory military service, 19 volunteers Victims of the occupations of 1990 - political prisoners and deportees, former prisoners of ghettos, concentration or other types of forced camps, defenders of the independence of the Republic of Lithuania, victims since 1991. January 11-13 and subsequent aggression by the USSR, resistance to the occupations of 1940-1990, military volunteers, and participants in freedom struggles, members of artists' unions, 50 percent. discount for museum visits, guide services.
- Pre-school children, pupils of orphanages, disabled persons, persons aged 80 and over, museum workers of the Republic of Lithuania, members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM), members of the Friends Club of Šiauliai "Aušros" Museum, employees of the Department of Cultural Heritage under the Ministry of Culture, Lithuanian members of the Union of Photographers, teachers accompanying groups of students, groups of socially supported students, who have submitted a list, to students and teachers of study programs supervised by the History Studies Committee and the Arts Studies Committee of the Vilnius University Šiauliai Academy, who conduct lectures in the departments of the Šiauliai "Aušros" Museum for members of the photography clubs and their for managers who lead
classes at the Museum of Photography, attend the museum free of charge, use other services with 50 percent. discount.
- Pupils in orphanages, socially disadvantaged students participating in educational activities are subject to 75%. discount.
- All visitors visit the museum for free on the last Sunday of each month.