Requisites of Šiauliai Aušra Museum
Šiauliai Aušra Museum
Company code 190757036
Director Raimundas Balza
Address: Vilniaus st. 74, Šiauliai, LT-76283
Tel. No. / Fax: +370 41 526933
He. p .: email@example.com
All information about the Museum of Photography can be found at https://fotomuziejus.lt
shop.fotomuziejus.lt follows the following basic principles of personal data processing:
• Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes;
• Personal data is processed accurately and fairly;
• Personal data is processed only in cases when the data subject gives consent by an active action - by checking the box: when registering in the user profile, when ordering goods;
• Personal data is stored for no longer than required by the established purposes of data processing;
• Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right;
• All information about processed personal data is confidential;
• The State Data Protection Inspectorate is notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure;
When registering for e-mail The personal data provided by the user of the shop.fotomuziejus.lt will not be used for marketing purposes.
Collection, processing and storage of personal data
Your personal data (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information provided when purchasing or registering) is collected and processed in order to:
• orders for your goods are processed and fulfilled;
• financial documents are issued;
• problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods are resolved;
• Registration email You must provide complete and correct personal information at the bookstore.
When processing and storing your personal data, shop.fotomuziejus.lt implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
The data transfer protocol we have chosen to ensure the security of the data transmitted over the Internet is the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The SSL security protocol includes encryption and decryption of transmitted data, server authentication, and message integrity control. It is installed on many popular web browsers and web servers.
Your personal data provided at the time of purchase or registration is stored for a maximum of 3 years after the last action (order or login).
Transfer of personal data to third parties
We do not transfer your personal data, including your residence and email, in any way. email address, to third parties other than our partners contributing to the execution of the order, providing services for which this data is required. However, even in such cases, they are provided with only the minimum necessary data.
Modification and updating of personal data
You have the right at any time to request (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 41 524393) that your data be updated, that you are provided with information about the use of your personal data, as well as that your personal data be deleted. .
Registered users can delete or change their personal data in their user profile at any time.
Cookies are items of information that are transferred from a website to your computer's hard drive. These are small information files that allow websites to save and re-access information about a user's browsing habits. Cookies are used by most websites because they are one of many tools that help tailor online content to the needs of users. Cookies allow websites to provide services tailored to the needs of users (for example, by remembering login details, keeping purchases in the shopping cart, or displaying only content of interest to a specific user).